When are the camps open?
- Our surf house in Vieux Boucau, France is open from Mid May to Mid October and our surf house in Fuerteventura, Spain, from beginning of December to the end of March. We make sure to enjoy the best waves during the year!
Do you have a specific arrival date?
- Vieux Boucau, France - For the double rooms the arrival/departure date is always Saturday. For the Dorms we are flexible if you are a free surfer. If you want to join the surf course, arrival should be on Saturday to make sure you can start the lessons on Sunday
- Fuerteventura, Spain - Arrival and depature days are flexible.
When does the Surf course starts?
- Vieux Boucau, France - Surf lessons starts always on Sunday. Sunday to Friday with one day off in between.
- Fuerteventura, Spain - We offer daily surf lessons for different levels. You can start any day.
The intensive surf course last 4 hours in a row or do you go out twice? (ONLY IN FRANCE)
- We set up two lessons per day. Usually one in the morning and one in the afternoon. But if the conditions require it we could also one lesson after each other with a break in between.
Do the double rooms have their own or shared bathrooms?
- Vieux Boucau, France - Every double room has a private bathroom, but we have two rooms that shared a toilet. You can find the full description of each room in the booking site.
- Fuerteventura, Spain - We have one double room with a private bathroom en suite and the other two rooms, they shared a bathroom.
Do you have special Corona cancellation conditions?
- We offer 100% refund in case of travel restrictions or borders closed. In case of special circumstances - like illness - we try to reschedule your holiday if possible.
What are the cancellation conditions?
- You can read it on detail here https://longwave-surfcamps.com/en/conditions/
Can I access the surf material of the surf courses?
- We have material that you can rent if you want to practice outside of the surf lesson times.
What you need to bring?
- We recommend summer clothes for during the day and something warmer at night (long pants and light hoodie). Also bikini or board shorts, beach towel and sun cream. Also any personal hygienic products.
How to arrive to the camp?
- France, Vieux Boucau:
- By plane - Bordeaux airport, Biarritz airports are the closest options.
- By train - St. Vincent de Tyrosse or Dax are the closest train stations.
From there you can book a shuttle straight to our house with West Coast Transfers - https://westcoasttransfers.com/
- Fuerteventura, Spain - by plane to Fuerteventura airport and from there:
- Shuttle company to Lajares - https://canaryshuttle.com/en/home
- Bus Line 6 to Corralejo and from there Line 8 to Lajares